Sunday, October 12, 2008

Thoughts.....seulement !!

It has been 1 week now
I love the place but !!
Lonliness...
I don't like being alone ....
"no matter how beautiful the place ot the activity , it is all about the company ...the people that share that special moment with you !!" ...she said


They are everywhere around you !!
you can't escape it
bringing back shadows of the past...
memories of you !!
wish you were here with me
But...
seems that even the boundaries you set were a fake !!


Today I was feeling like I was trapped within maself
I want that free spirit to go outside but I can't
maybe that spirit doesn't want to
I just can't


I need you so desperately
I miss you ...
I know this is not right but I can't stop maself
To have a friend like you is so strange for me
Though this ain't a balanced friendship
Sometimes I enjoy giving
Sometimes I miss takin back
I know it;s out of your hand
All times I miss you and love ya ma older sister !!

No comments: