Tuesday, January 8, 2008

The Heart of a stranger...

The Heart of a stranger....
The heart that can't feel any joy or happiness in a happy day ..
A heart of a stranger...
Feeling lonely and strange most of the time , searchin for the way ...

What is my vision , what is my dream
Away I stray , seeking a beam ...

well 'am not so much in writing things that sound like poets or so..but this one jus came like that !!

Really that's what I feel these days..
The heart of a stranger...
Maybe after when I heard about them , and she being in town....it brough back some memories...
The eternal everlasting question....Will I ever find ma soulmate ?!!
I know that since the day I agreed to gamble with God I agreed to leave Him everythin, and when I say everything I mean literally everything...
Dunno why when this return back to kenya issue popped up and ma trip was cancelled and then I heard about them...dunno
I know that 'am human and that 'am weak...so please don leave me like that
Please I need to know why 'am I here know in this country ???!!!
What is ma mission in this place this time ???!!!
getting somehow confused in here !!



...,and they told Him " Tell us about Africa..."
He looked towards the east and said : " Africa is the deepest core in your hearts..
it's that longing feeling that makes you wake up at
dawn to live the new hope "
"Africa is a desire inside of you that was neither
finished nor completed , but still remains till now...a virgin"

From the book : The African Prophet - Mina Guirguis