Wednesday, January 23, 2008

In the presence of God

Well I first intended to write this down after the series of amazing services with PTL where I experienced deeply the presence of the Lord ...
For some reason or another I faded down and was slipping into a pit of spiritual laziness
Then I felt as if God is wakin me up ...first through the blog of a fellow missionary brother then through watchin F Anthony sermon on 2008 theme ...which was about Revival through praise ..then talkin with a friend about the theme of the next service in the choir and
suggesting to have it about praise !!

Revival comes through experiencing the presence of God...The feeling that comes when you know you are standing before the throne...you are talking to Him ...
What else do you need when you are in His presence ?!!
"In Your presence is fullness of joy;At Your right hand are pleasures forevermore." Psalm16:11
Presence of God comes in praising God !!"But You are holy Enthroned in the praises of Israel" Psalm 22:3
God silences the angels jus to hear our praise..!!
I will praise you ...
For I have seen you I will praise you and ma praise shall never cease !!
For I have seen Your hand..I will praise you in the storm..!!

No comments: