Friday, February 26, 2010

Random thoughts...

+ Faking : like Jacob who faked his identity to steal the blessing ...I am stealing attention ,friendship, honor...all that by faking a false identity..



+ Faking: I keep thinking of the article that said that spirituality is a genetic thing...according to community and social circle you live in....do I love God coz I have to love him to survive in such communities ( choir..church..service)...would I have loved Him if not raised in that house , family , community ??!!


+ What if I was not that spiritual...would others be attracted...would she have trusted me as a best friend...would they have accepted me....I remembered his comment in the pub in DXB." He has that look of Jesus!!"....i guess at the end it is all about spirituality...either fake or real true one...no one is a pure case...u have a percentage of both...remains the questions ;which percentage is higher ??!!!



+ Her answer " dunno" awakened old memories that I tried to bury deep inside of me ....delivered the same message I had from an old friend before on the day that we had to cut the friendship " please don contact me or call me...it is unhealthy for me "...same message different persons



+ The old inner me is rising...I look to what others do and wanna be in their place...deep inside I wanna go...I don wanna be the quite simple wise me...I wanna go wild.... !!!

No comments: