Thursday, August 14, 2008

Dreams....

I jus found him there...
It has been a while since we last met
I know that he cares for me
But...
I dunno
I ran after him
He saw me n stopped
I threw ma self in his shoulders
He hugged me n I cried ...

Lying in that bed after the accident
Speechless...
I am speechless..
I can't speak anymore...
She is there crying and holding ma hand ..
She is there in a shock and can't speak a word ..
He is there playing his notes ..
She is there reading her thoughts ..
He is there holding ma hands , saying " He is here with you " but not in words...in emotions...
There comes the night
All alone I wake up
Play ma notes , play n play n play
Play n cry .....
The morning sun is back...
I take it with me n go wandering the streets
Shooting faces , situations , anything
I talk all ma words in the shots ...

No comments: