Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Random thoughts...

sensual
simple
beautiful
emotional
an artist
insane
crazy4jesus
open minded
a true real friend
amazing
trusts me
raises me up
always there
supporting
In ma dreams she is....


What will happen when these days come ?
Will I do like him or will she act like her ?
Will it fade down ?
Am I gonna fade also ??!!!
Am I gonna fight for it , fight for her ??
A year , two , five....
What will be the priority , commitement or friendship ??!!!
Anyway , like a dream it is ...so far away


Puttin ma self in his shoes n thinkin...
Seems so difficult
How , why ......


Nothing goes normal in the life of a believer
Don't expect to have anything normal !!!


Will it end oneday ??
Jus like all the others ...
Nothing survived , nothing lasted
BUT....
It is different ...
Will she reconsider oneday( when she comes back to her mind !!) ??!!
I don't think I will do so ...
I know that oneday something will happen
God only knows what...!!!

It struck me when she said it ...
"I feel he is a different person , as if I am dealing with two different persons ..."

No comments: