Thursday, August 14, 2008

Thoughts ...The Message !!!

"Get out of your country, From your family And from your father's house......And you shall be a blessing " Genesis 12 : 1-4


Why am I doing that ?
Coz I love her n wanna help her n carry some of her buredn ?
Coz she is my friend ?
What if it was not for her ??!!
What if it was for him , would I do it ??!!
Thinking on ma way there , I found no answer !!!

So strange to find that the one who is today stressed , ignored , depressed to be tomorrow " A man according to God's heart " !!!


Nothing will go as I plan for ...I should know that


I am ver unique n special !!
His preparations n plans are so strange ....
Nothing goes normal ...
But
It's all about me who accepts the potter hand to shape me in every strange way needed...

It's His Grace...
"for thou hast found favour with God"
Only coz of His mercy n love ...
The Grace that will give me strength during ma weakness ...
The Grace that gives me faith and hope during hard times , fixing my eyes on Him and His presence ...!!!
The cost of this Grace will not be earthly wealth n pleasure n.....!!!
The cost will be hardships , weakness , battles ,......
"My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness "

She never complained for the strange situations and circumstances that You had put in her life ...!!!
When she accepted Your grace , her life didn't get any more easeier or more pleasant with lots of wealth !!!
On the Contrary !!!
She had to bear it all..She had to Sacrifice her only Son ...!!!
She had to sacrifice You...Jesus !!!

You are always on ma mind...
Dunno why I feel that I am not doing ma mission right ...
I am misusing it for ma own benefit ...
I always think...what more can I do Lord ??!!
PLease give me wisdom to know what to do
Give me wisdom ..Your wisdom
Give me love ...Your love...
Give me a heart...A heart like Jesus

I wish you could have come...
You said you will come ...
I wish that you could have had His message ...
He is there for you ma dear...
HE was , HE is n HE will always be ...
BUT...
I know...
I know that He will get to you His way not mine...!!!
I always think that you should go there or do that or....
His ways ain't ma ways , His thoughts ain't ma thoughts
I have full faith n hope..!!!
He will touch you ...
It is getting closer n closer each day ..!!!
You are very special n very unique...
Only He can know how to touch you

No comments: