Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Insomnia: day 23

+ Dear God,
I had this dream where you were taking from me the one I love...
In the dream I remained silent and never spoke a word after that day...
I believe my state now is becoming similar...
I know the next words hurt me as much as they hurt you but please don't give me more reasons to stay away from you...don't give me more reasons to stop believing

+ The last analysis I had ended up with the conclusion that they were determined to do that long time ago...second time in my life I feel a real failure...

+ "Love , faith and hope are your cure"...these were her words..
I stopped loving..stopped believing...
I have no hope...no faith...no dream...

+ It has been a year since I started this black phase...
It has been a year since I have been put in these tests of faith which I failed all..
It has been a year since things were getting from good to neutral to bad to worse...
It has been a year since my faith starting becoming weak...

No comments: