Friday, May 23, 2008

Knowledge VS Responsibility....

Is it about more info that I know every day…
When I say more info, I mean more than what I am supposed to know
People that want to “take it all from the inside” ….
People that trust me …..I am their loyal friend
People that force me to get involved in their daily life secrets
People that make me know little details that may be shameful …
Turning to a father of confession rather than being a friend willing to help them and hear their problems!!!

“Take everything from the inside and throw it all away
Cuz I swear for the last time I won’t trust myself with you”…..Linkin Park

It is turning to a sort of a therapy…..I am for some people a shrink and for others a father of confession!!
In fact it is beginning to irritate me!!
Not what they do is what irritates me
BUT
The fact how people sees me
How they can’t imagine that too much info is harmful for me!!
It is the case when knowledge is a curse!!
Knowledge is responsibility
I am responsible for these people know
I must pray for them
I must think wisely, respond wisely and speak wisely while being with these people
I am responsible while in fact I am not!!
I can’t hold responsibility for ma self….
BUT….
It is my mission…
Thinking again why God had made me know that person or made that person open up to me particularly …I know that I have a mission
I am not there by coincidence ….what I heard was not a coincidence
I must react
I must pray
I must do my mission ….that is guide people to the light…to You

No comments: