Saturday, May 10, 2008

why....??!!!

why....

A phone call was the answer ...
It was so sarctastic that it came in that specific time !!!
why...

Is it I that can't have it
Is it with me

You are ma father...You are ma friend...Youare ma God !!
You gave me the right to dream...imagine....love....
why do You come at some point to stop that ?!!
I know that this is Your will for the moment ....and " thy will be done !!'
But...
You gave me feelings and emotions including the feeling of sadness
that strange feelings that makes you so cold...so frozen ......
you can't feel anything ....
becomin a lifeless soul tryin to survive in a soulless life !!!
I am not complaining...
I knew that the answer will be Yours coz ""The preparations of the heart in man, and the answer of the tongue, is from the LORD"
I was tryin to accept the "No" as from You...
But...
It is hard ma Lord..!!!
I know it is hard..
I know You know it is hard...

....to be continued

No comments: