Saturday, June 7, 2008

My Dream…..Her Vision….

She has a dream …
She has a vision …..

“We live life once…so why waste it??
Why not enjoy doing things that we like?!!
If I don’t study music and enjoy doing the only thing in life that I enjoy …when shall I do that??!!” ….she said

Art…theories of music…piano…Italian language
All these are keywords in the life of a musician…
She left her job …
She has a plan ….
She is making her dream a reality
She is taking clear steps…
It is now or never …!!

I wish I can have any steps taken to make my dream a reality
BUT
Before that, I should know what my dream is!!
I can’t find my dream…
Every time I think that I recognized my dream , it turns out to be an illusion …

I wanna have a vision , a dream
I envy her really…she is amazing and fulfilling her dream !!

Dedicated to the soul of every artist …
The soul that struggles to come out to the light …

No comments: