Saturday, June 28, 2008

What is it that you miss the most ?

"What is it that you miss the most ?" ...she asked
It took me a while to answer...
Looking back at this exact time of the year one year ago ..
I was there..
What I miss the most ??
The spirit ...
I miss that spirit of freedom , that spirit of love , that spirit serving !!
I miss freedom ...
"Then you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free." John 8:32
I knew the Truth , and the Truth did set me free !!
It was a strange kind of freedom !!
Having nothing in your mind other than Jesus and the happy times to spend with Him !!
Nothing to disturb you or make you think alot
No relations , friendships , money , job , family , possesions , outings , shopping , ......NOTHING !!!
It is jus you , mother nature and Him !!
What I miss the most ?
I miss that feeling that I had every morning wondering what great things Jesus would do today and how would He use me amazingly in that day !!!
I miss the feeling of His presence all the time !!
I miss the times we used to laugh and had lots of fun with Him laughing with us and sharing with us these amazing times by His amazing presence !!!
I miss it all the time ...
Specially when I see these days and how am doing and take a look 1 year back !!
How could 1 year make that difference !!
BUT ...
You are always here :)
I am on ma way to reknow the Truth ....
To make the Truth set me free ....

No comments: