Friday, June 27, 2008

You exist...They exist ...It exists ....!!!

You are there God....
You were always there ...
For the last couple of weeks I thought You were gone !!
Maybe You were busy managing the universe..!!
I couldn't feel Your presence anywhere , in anything , with anyone !!
I had really hard time ...
The funny thing about it is that I knew that the solution to everything is You and I kept advising people about that while I was totally far away from You !!!
I knew the medicine and I didnt take it !!
I though it was the end !!
BUT
You came to calm ma storm !!
I was thinking of one word she said before and thought how would it apply with You !!
" Howa ana hont 3alik ?!!"...she asked and I also asked
Recently I've lost ma piece of mind and ma inner piece ...
Anything small could disturb me ...
Many things were going wrong in ma life
Then you came quietly calming ma storm and fixing everything !!
You gave me back my value !!
My value is in You and not in relations, emotions, talents or even friends !!!
I need Your spirit to dwell in me !!
Calm all the storms around me !!

They exist ...!!!
These people are not in ma dreams only but they are reality !!
When I met them I could feel it ...they are free spirits !!
Free spirits that have their freedom in You ...
You gave these spirits their freedom , You created them free spirits ...
You created me a free spirit also !!
For a free spirit to survive in this world without You is equal to death ...
I thank you for making me see that there are free spirits these days ..
That there are people who really love you from all their hearts ..
Spirits that are willing to give up everything and do anything crazy for You , with You ..

It exists ..
The dream exists ..
I am not the only one to have that dream ..
That dream exists..
I though that I lost that dream for sometime
I thought I lost the vision also
I lost the dream coz I wasnt seeing you
Without You there is no dream !!
I know that the dream was always there and will always be there !!
It just needs to be in Your hands ..
"What is more important , the dream or the dreamgiver ??!!"...she asked
I know that the dream is there coz there is a dreamgiver
Without the dreamgiver , there is no dream !!

No comments: