Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Amnesia

What if I suffered amnesia??!!
A strange question that passed by ma mind a 2 days ago!!!
Imagine you wake up one day and you can’t remember what you did the day before…

More than that …
What if I suffered long term memory loss??!!
I can’t remember anything…my name …my past history…my friends…my family…
People try to help me but it’s useless…I can remember nothing of my past life!!
D coming to me in the hospital and reminding me with old memories…but I don’t even know her…I can’t remember who she was…
I start a new life …trying to get used to the new life with people claiming they were the closest people in my life..!!

I will not know the dark side of the old person …I can’t remember anything bad or even good!!I will try to live a good life as a true Christian and I don’t have any common sin or habit of the past …all gone with the memory!!


Flashing memories visiting me in dreams turning them to nightmare! !
Trying hard to remember anything but it’s useless!!
Scenes from the past turning night into hell!!
What was the secret in my past life??!!
What is the thing troubling me?!!
Why are people not helping me when I ask about that part of the past history?!!
Strange...
Living a life with two personalities with two histories in one body!!

No comments: