Monday, October 8, 2007

A crazy Dream

Ma dream is so simple, I dream of living a life crazy for Jesus!!!
Living for years in the Kenyan bushes serving the simple Africans, going to the mountains of the Tibet serving there, playing and serving the poor street children in the alleys of Calcutta, playing street soccer with poor children in the streets of Sao Paulo...
I know it sounds crazy..!!!

That’s how I dream …I see myself 2 years from now living for the people and changing their lives and teaching them about the love of Jesus and how to live a good life …
A day in the bushes, a day in the mountains, a day by the lake, each day different place different people different country but one Jesus!!!

I wish I can find someone crazy for Jesus like me who would be able to share such a crazy dream with such a crazy person like me ….
When Bishop was speaking about that English girl who was decided to stay in Nigeria and how God sent her a crazy guy and they decided to live a life crazy for Jesus together..
Also Abouna Ab n Dalia ….the perfect “crazy for Jesus” couple: D

Please Jesus…I know that you prepare for me the best awesome plan coz ‘am your special n unique son….I can see that in everything you have been doin with me for the last couple of years (before that I was blind!!)
Please lord grant me the desire of ma heart…Living a crazy life for You in Africa!!
I know that all the prayers will be reality ..One day

No comments: