Saturday, October 13, 2007

Why do we need love??

Ok..It’s an important question
Why do we need love??
I don’t know
Is love happiness??
Is love a sensual desire??

For me, I think that love is the core of life
Everything in this world goes around love
Love is life…to love is to live….
But why am I searching for my soul mate
Sexual desire….we all need it but that’s not the reason!!
Emotions to share…..dating will do jus well with that!!

I need someone to share my dream with …
The dream I call “One day “…
The dream of being a “crazy couple …only crazy4jesus!!”
It’s difficult to find someone who can share your vision.. …your dream

I keep searching with all faith that You are looking from up above with a smile , waiting for the right moment to give me the sign
The greatest three faith, hope & love …

No comments: