Friday, July 18, 2008

............

"And every one [that was] in distress, and every one that [was] in
debt, and every one [that was] discontented, gathered
themselves unto him" 1st Sam 22:2

You put me in her life , in his life , in their life ...
You put me in strange timing in people life....
People that need my help ...
People that needs someone to feel for them ...

"In all their affliction he was afflicted" Is 63:9
I feel for them...
You created me with such a compassionate heart that feel for others...
It is so strange...
I feel their pain as my pain , their burden as my burden...
I love them and care for them so much...
You gave me these special people in ma life ...
They were Your voice and Your touch many times...
They showed me new aspects about You ...

What if You were on earth today ??
What would You do if You were ma place ??
ooh I think it is the other way ....
What will I do when am in Your place?!!
Yes...You put in these people life to act on Your behalf..!!
It was not a coincidence that I knew her these days...it was never a coincidence !!
This is what You used to do ...
"But when he saw the multitudes, he was moved
with compassion on them, because they fainted, and were
scattered abroad, as sheep having no shepherd" Math 9 :36


You could feel for the people...
This is the gift You gave me...
You gave me to feel for people , to share their pain n their burden...
I wonder many times ....
When I feel so sad or distressed when someone is in pain...
Don't You feel more than what I do feel ??!!!
Or is it that I care for that person more than You do ??!!!!
I then realise that You are always there...

What else can I do other than share their burden ??!!
Sometimes I feel am chained...I can do nothing
I pray...
All I can do is pray...
This is Your secret
"And it came to pass in those days, that he went out into a mountain
to pray, and continued all night in prayer to God." Luke 6:12

"And he came out, and went, as he was wont, to
the mount of Olives" Luke 22:39

You used to go there !!!
You used to go throw all the people burdens before God !!!
You didn't need to but you were teaching me the secret of Your power in Your life on earth !!!

Please , help me to pray for them
To make their burden my main concern in my prayer ..
Help me to become an intercessor on their behlaf befoer You..!!
Give me the words to speak ..
Put in me a heart that throw all the pain and burden before Your feet !!!
Help me to Love them like You Love them !!!
Help me to show them Your love !!!

No comments: