Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Me, Myself and I!!

"Am having so much fun here..."...she said
Fun ?!!
It has been really a while since I last experienced what is the meaning of that word..
I really need to have fun..
But with who ??!!!


ME MYSELF n I !!!!


It is always between me myself and I …
Ma hobbies, ma happiness even ma grief …..All these between me myself and I
When I write, I write what I can't say to nonexisting friend...
When I go in a photo shoot, it is jus me …
When I play my notes, it is just me …
When I want to celebrate my happiness or ma sadness, I do it in ma photos or in ma written thoughts!!!
When this day comes each year , it is usually between me n myself !!!
In ma darkest nights , it is me ...
In ma happiest hours , it is me ...

It seems You 're havin such a strange way of dealing with me ...
I never had such a person that I can know that whenever I need I can find , not even once !!
I never had such events that seem so normal for others ...!!
You do give me persons that support...
But
These people have their own life , am jus a small part of their life..
These persons are not there most of the time...
When I need someone usually that one isn't there for me ....
You give me what I need not what I want ....
Seems like even what I need I can't find !!!

I feel that I am destined to stay with Me Myself n I !!!

No comments: