Thursday, July 10, 2008

Business...

Business, Gross Margin, sales, market share…
Many expressions and abbreviations
Many figures and graphs!!
Filling my head that I can't find myself
I am not created for that!!!
I am not created to be a business man
I don't have the business mentality, though I have the business character!!
I don't want to use it , I don't want to mutate
I don't want to get infected
I don't want that to dominate my life …
I can see what that has done to her
I don't blame her …..
It takes many shapes and many names
Family, better future, security, for sake of the kids, prove ma self…
Different names that lead to one result
You mutate …
You change mentally and socially and everything
You don't have time for anything…ANYTHING
Even the family that was your main reason to do that, you don't have time for the family …!!!
Then, you begin to wake up!!
You see you r stuck in a dilemma
You don't know what to do
The only one who can help is you and Him!!!
All I can do is say a prayer….a prayer for a friend…