Sunday, November 9, 2008

........

They there in every dream…X & Y
X is always there , this time she had the kids …..it is not right and I know that!!
Y was also there …strange!!
Y was jealous!! (What the…!)
Thanks God I forgot the details…I was remembering everything but now by the time I am writing I forgot it!!!



Evanescent

Whenever I am in such a gathering I can’t stop thinking about you
one day you were like that…you had this gift
But now !!
You don’t have it …
You don’t have that source of peace and love …
I wish you were here with me
I hope one day that you will regain that back


In the desert …
That part of “the dream maker” when he is in the desert
That is me now!!
Trying to cling to any hope
Till I come to understand or see what is next
What is after that …
All I have is only hope…

I miss him…
I need him…


Suffocating…
"Feels like the weight of the world…
Like God in heaven gave ma a Turn !!!!"
In the middle of all that I stand ...
I stand helpless ...I can't help them !!

No comments: