Monday, November 17, 2008

Insomnia...

Thoughts struggling inside ma head...
I can't sleep

Haunted by the past
Comes and goes like waves...
I go through the history
"Did she write that ??!!"...I wonder

It is difficult to remain silent
I have to bear that
What is her place in my life ??
I wish I can do something even small that can help her !!

I am fading
These eyes are losing their gift , losing their sight
I can't see anymore
I can't have my own vision
I am getting blind

What is next ?
After Your silence for sometime
What is the next part of Your plan ??

Can't wait to go there...
Where there is real love , peace , care...
I love them ...
Waiting to see miracles as usual !!

I could smell it again today with them ...
I could see it ...
I wonder if that day will come
I wonder will I have anything left to give!!



Many thoughts...same result
Insomnia

No comments: