Wednesday, November 5, 2008

The Message...

"Sometimes God doesn't want you to have that type of support and care
Support and care from your the ones you love and care for...
He is reforming you...
He wants to say " I don't want you to be like others"
It is not a coincidance that they were away from you or busy when you needed them while you were always there to support...
Maybe your message is to be their help and support but not necessary their role in your life !!
God wanted you to have your only shelter in Him...
He wants you to draw nearer to His heart...
He wants you not to be dependant on others but on Him !!"...he said

" Search me, O God, and know my heart: try me, and know my thoughts:
And see if [there be any] wicked way in me, and lead me in the way everlasting."
Psalm 139

" He has a plan for you and He has to reform you to be suitable for that plan ...
Be sure that HE is preparing the best for you " ....he said

"I will praise thee; for I am fearfully [and] wonderfully made:
marvellous [are] thy works; and [that] my soul knoweth right well."
Psalm 139

Maybe I thought I was alone
Maybe lonesome thoughts haunted me...
Maybe they were not there for me ...
Maybe you were not there for me ...
But I couldn't understand it then !!!
Now I figured it out !!





This is for you....
you were the only one whom her absence affected me so much..
sometimes I was so pathetic...begging for care and support...
deep inside of me I felt that I am so weak ...
It did hurt me that I was always there for you but you are not there for me !!
But now...
I figured it out !!!

No comments: