Monday, November 3, 2008

A mood

Walking in the streets ….
Looking into the faces, seeing the actions…
“No you are wrong…!” she said

Sufism…thoughts of a loving heart towards its creator
Sali Salaa…….(pray a prayer in Arabic) “ …..Dhafer Youssef


With her I feel like I am safe…
I don’t feel complicated; I don’t have to be a hero…
I am ….

Emotional Confusion
Many emotions together
I don’t know whether to laugh or cry…

Feelings of lonesome haunting me …
They are not real …
Even you are not real …one day you will vanish just like the others did!!!


Why am I bothering myself now ??
Leaving
I know I love this city with its dirt and its dust ….
Confusion
“You love it and you know that…” she said

This is not right ….none of these relations is right!!
Why isn’t anything going normal in my life??!!!

Getting older…
I am getting older with no goal or objective
With no love….

1 comment:

Unsaid said...

The thing about being young is, not being impuslive, but using this excitement and drive to feel that what you do right is right.

That's why so many parents/nas mel geel el adeem, are so afraid of ''kalam el nas'', they have no drive anymore. No energy to be convinced what's right is right regardless of what others call it. They just find it easier to believe (or pretend they believe) in the social norm.

I don't mean to bother you, aw eni ab2a basa7a7lak

I hope you understand this

I don't know if this is about me or not, but the only thing that would make me leave is how much you think I will leave

you can't build a friendship with no trust, I trust you but I always see it in you that you don't trust me, I understand where it comes from, w mesh ba2ool keda w khalas, w 3arfa eno it's not about me, it's a general thing. bas fel akher el product en ana 7assa eni mesh ma7all seqa w dah beykhaleeni a7ess be sho3oor sakheef malhoosh esm, la2eno dakhel 3ala how much I love our friendship.

I don't mean to pressure you either

you asked today if something was bothering me about you, I said no and it was the only time I ever lied to you

I accept you just the way you are, but not the way you're blocking yourself from me